1. Name a beauty routine you barely do.
Hmm… that’s a tough one.. I usually do all things possible… The only routine I can think of is that I avoid cream products on my face since I have oily/combination skin..
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Yes.. It is directly proportional to how many brushes I am using at the moment.. But, all frequently used brushes go for a deep clean wash at least once in 2 weeks..
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
I hate to see my nail polish chip.. I rather have no polish than have a chipped one..
I ll usually add a second coat if its just one finger and its early in the week.. But, if its a Friday, I would wait until Saturday/Sunday to take it all off before changing my nail enamel.. So, the maximum I can go with chipped nail varnish is a day.. (unless I am deserted on an island or in a hospital or something)!
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e., top coat, foundation and so on)?
Never. I always have back-ups way in advance of running out of my fav products.. and have too much stuff lying around that can be worked with if it ever happens..
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I don’t throw away makeup! I have some beauty products that are close to a decade old.. Yikes!! I know.. I have a hard time throwing away stuff that works! I don’t believe in only using a certain category of product for a certain time (months/years).. I use things as long as they work well… The moment they stop performing, they land in the trash.. 🙂
I am also guilty of sometimes picking on my zits.. (subconsciously while watching tv/videos online).. Although, I try and stop it as soon as I am aware of what I am doing.. 😛
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time.
Working out!! lol.. I know.. I am lazzzyyy!!! I just feel too exhausted to work out after coming back from school (read excuses)..
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
Never.. I hate being late and not looking presentable.. So, I always take my time to get ready ahead of time.. or cut short my routine if I am running late/wake up late.. But I’ll still be there on time.. 🙂
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Nope… I dont think so.. Although I have never tried one.. 😛
I am a major shopaholic at heart..
9. How organised is your makeup and nail polish collections?
Very!.. They are neatly arranged on my nail polish rack (by brand and color) and on my vanity table & drawers.. 🙂
10. What is the longest time you’ve gone without writing a blog post?
Hmm… less than a week I think… I usually write multiple posts and they are hanging around in my drafts, if I need any when I don’t have the time to write.. 🙂
I hope this was interesting.. I am tagging everybody reading this! Have a wonderful day / evening.. Would love to hear about you..