Here’s another little but expensive makeup/skincare haul I made this month.. I had some gift cards to redeem and hence the splurge at Neiman Marcus.. 😉
From Beautylish.com, I purchased quite a few products:
1. Indie Lee Blemish stick.. My skin has been acting up recently and my usual acne treatments have not been good enough for my breakout.. So, while on their website, I landed on this product and when I read all the reviews, I had to give it a try.. It is on the pricier side at $28 for an acne treatment.. So, I’ll let you know if it worked for me..
2. RCMA 5 part series favorite palette in the shade ‘Shinto’ since this palette seemed to suit my skin tone the best based on online swatches.. I feel this is a great deal since I get 5 shades for $30 which can cater towards my foundation, concealer, highlighter and contour product..
3. Wayne Goss brushes!! I purchased #02, #03 and #19..
From neimanmarcus.com, I purchased the following products at 10% discount:
1. SK-II Facial essence treatment for a whooping $90!!! I really hope Pitera in this product is worth it!
2. Kevin Aucoin concealer brush for $28.80 after the discount.. This brush is quite similar to the one I currently use (a drugstore dupe).. I’ll keep you posted if this is worth the hype..
In-depth reviews for all these products will come soon… Take care..