Hey guys, I went out shopping with my hubby and friends to the nearest outlet mall on Sunday.. and if you know me, I HAD to make a stop at the Cosmetics Company Outlet (CCO).. 😉
If you are not familiar with CCOs, these are outlet stores for brands owned by Estee Lauder.. The CCO close to my place has makeup products and scents from various brands such as DKNY, Tom Ford, Bobbi Brown, MAC, Origins, Estee Lauder, Smashbox, Clinique, etc.. They also sell men’s skincare products..
I managed to pick up the following goodies.. 🙂
1. Origins Plantscription anti-aging eye cream for $35 (originally $43.50)
2. MAC Extra dimension blush in ‘Fiery Impact’ for $17.50 (originally $25)
3. Estee Lauder double wear foundation in 4C1 Suede for $26 (originally $36)
4. MAC lipstick in ‘Spice is nice’ for $10.50 (originally $16)
5. Bumble n bumble let it shine conditioner for $18.50 (originally $26)
6. Bumble n bumble texture (un)dressing creme for $9.75 (originally $14)
7. Bobbi Brown Kohl cake liner for $15.50 (originally $22)
8. DKNY Be Delicious perfume for $9.75 (originally $20-$25)
Individual reviews will follow at a later date..